My little website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brucio

Established Member
Reaction score
One or two people have expressed an interest in the wooden thinking puzzles that I make, so I've just made a little website that shows them.
It's called homemade Puzzles, but of course, the internet address is much more complicated than that.

There isn't a great lot of stuff on there yet, but it has a Gallery, where you can see some of my stuff, and an e-mail link, if you want to comment.
There will be plans and solutions to puzzles on there shortly.

Thanks,
Brucio :roll:

Hi, I am intrigued now - are these puzzles in the sense of the solid burr type puzzle or in the sense of a Japanese puzzle box? The gallery is certainly impressive! Can't wait for the plans page to be up :p

Do you have any pictures of them apart?

Steve

Brucio -

love the site and the puzzle boxes too. I would like to try my hand at some of them, can't wait to see the plans.

Are there other places we can go for puzzle box plans or techniques that you would recommend?

Chris

I used to have some great websites earmarked, but lost them when my computer crashed a while ago.
There were some marvelous Japanese stuff that puts my efforts in the bin!
They were for sale, and cost loads of dosh, but probably worth every penny.
I'll have to try and remember what I had.
Bruce

Looks like a very interesting site and one I will check back with as you add the plans.

There were a few layout problems with areas of text overlapping though - I'm using Firefox (looked ok in IE)...

Back