Mod Edit: Pvt_Ryan Bowl Critique, post moved to May comp

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miles_hot

Established Member
Reaction score
Mate - if you've got "proof" that you missed by such a small margin you might be better to ask Blister if you can be snuck in - I remember one month I was having a pineapple of a time submitting the pictures and the deadline seemed not to close till just after I'd finally managed it....

Unless of course you've already asked and in which case I'll offer some thoughts but I'll hold onto those until I know that you can't possibly be entered for fear of preventing Blister from sorting it out as "someone's already prejudiced things by commenting"

Miles

Ryan

I have asked Chas if he can move you into the listings for the comp this month , not sure if he can

Once only or I will get moaned at " Comments " :mrgreen: from others " Perhaps " " Maybe " :wink:

Try and be on time next month :wink:

miles_hot":2w7kgo3a said:
Mate - if you've got "proof" that you missed by such a small margin you might be better to ask Blister if you can be snuck in - I remember one month I was having a pineapple of a time submitting the pictures and the deadline seemed not to close till just after I'd finally managed it....

Miles

I think his 'proof' is in getting this posted here within 4 minutes of the deadline!

Whilst I am all for rules, I think there is also a case for due consideration at times (like this) and it looks as though it will be resolved.

Back