Looking for a Lee Valley Mini Edge-Rounding Plane in the UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Bray

Established Member
Reaction score
As title really, I am looking for a Lee Valley Mini Edge Rounding plane from a supplier in the UK if possible, failing that if anyone knows of something similar that is available that can perform repeated round overs of somewhere between the 1/16th Inch radius of the Lee Valley item or 1/8th Inch. I already have router bits that can do this, but would prefer a 'hand tool' solution.

Failing that, are there instructions/tooling available to make your own (would prefer to buy one though if possible).

TIA, Eddie

A few places keep them I think. A quick search bought up classic hand tools.

I have used Canadian hand tools recently a couple of times who seem very competitive on price and have free postage on veritas things. I don't know if they have one listed.

An alternative might be the veritas cornering tool, or a block plane with a shop made fence(s). Or a standard block/ bench plane.

Thanks to those that responded, the Veritas ones are not what I want, fortunately the Workshop Heaven one is exactly what I am looking for, many thanks.

Back