Lewis Wetzel

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerro

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was 15 I read Zane Grays trilogy of books about Lewis Wetzel and I thought they were fiction until the internet when I found him to be a real figure in history. They have made a film of Hugh Glass in the Reverent why has a film not been made of Wetzel the mere fact that he could load his musket while running flat out by bouncing the but on the ground to seat the ball then hitting the side of the butt to bounce powder into the pan is remarkable no one ells could do it then or now I know he was an Indian killer but his remarkable exploits would make a brilliant film

When I was 15 I read Zane Grays trilogy of books about Lewis Wetzel and I thought they were fiction until the internet when I found him to be a real figure in history. They have made a film of Hugh Glass in the Reverent why has a film not been made of Wetzel the mere fact that he could load his musket while running flat out by bouncing the but on the ground to seat the ball then hitting the side of the butt to bounce powder into the pan is remarkable no one ells could do it then or now I know he was an Indian killer but his remarkable exploits would make a brilliant film
Probably, because judging by the norms of today , he was a homicidal maniac 🤔
Mind you, they do make films about such characters - they are just not classed as the hero.:)

Back