• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Leigh D4R Pro 610mm (24") Dovetail Router Jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaconspike

Established Member
Reaction score
Wonderful piece of kit and in great condition, though I've not had much opportunity to use it recently. Reluctantly selling to finance another purchase for something more urgently needed.

Will post at buyers cost, but collection preferrable (Daventry area, Northamptonshire).

£400 ONO

IMG_4158.jpegIMG_4062.jpegIMG_4063.jpegIMG_4064.jpegIMG_4065.jpegIMG_4066.jpegIMG_4067.jpegIMG_4068.jpegIMG_4070.jpegScreenshot 2024-04-07 at 17.03.49.png

Hi,
I’m very interested in your D4, unfortunately at the moment, it’s the same old story. Cash is a little bit tight. Would you be willing to take offers?
Kind regards,
Joe.
The Disabled Workshop

Hi,
I’m very interested in your D4, unfortunately at the moment, it’s the same old story. Cash is a little bit tight. Would you be willing to take offers?
Kind regards,
Joe.
The Disabled Workshop
Hi Joe.

Of course. Send me a DM with what you’re thinking and I’ll give it some thought.

Best,

Ed.

Back