Job opportunities

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbartlett99

Established Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has just contacted me regardsing a business he's investing in - fitting out high end VW campers. Has asked me if I know anyone that might be interest in the fit out - the cabinet4ry rather than mechanicals which they already have sorted. I'm not sure of any details but it sounded like the sort of thing a forum member might be interested in.

I'm afraid I don't know. My mate is the money behind the idea; practical he is not. At the moment I believe they're ramping up production and want to bring their outfitting in house. Thats as much as I know.

Wouldn't surprise me if there were several companies doing it though given that foreign holidays might be off the menu.

A camper van shop has just opened down the road from me on the site of an old car rental company.

Campervan conversions are very popular on social media as well + the pandemic. There could be lots of new companies out there.

Back