Ipod videos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangetlh

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I have 2 questions for all u techie people, firstly
Is it possible to convert a DVD to play on an I pod? Its a music DVD with various chapters and menus etc so im guessing it would be hard to get what you want into the itunes programme.
and secondly,
My internet explorer home page is set to yahoo, but i canot change it in the internet options menu. The yahoo address in the homepage box is a specific compaq/yahoo address and it keeps going back to that no matter what i change it with... any ideas?

1st question - is it a video iPod?
2nd Q - Y u write like this?

If it is a video iPod then iTunes should sort it for you. If it isn't, you can't.

On Internet explorer it is easy. Type in the address of where you want to go and press enter, then...........look under Tools->Options. A dialogue box will open - look for the button that says "use current" and press.......then press OK button. Done!

yes its a video ipod :roll:

I'm sorry for my slight mistake of writing u instead of you in my first sentence. Thank you for picking it up and bringing it to my attention. I write like that because of habit and i do apologise to all i have offended by my actions. [-(

orangetlh":19w67vfr said:
yes its a video ipod :roll:

I'm sorry for my slight mistake of writing u instead of you in my first sentence. Thank you for picking it up and bringing it to my attention. I write like that because of habit and i do apologise to all i have offended by my actions. [-(

Just taking the p a bit!

I've never done this, and my tame iPod genius is off being trained by Apple in California at the moment - but I think it's easy.

Apple's support is here
http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/tutorials/

That would help with CDs, I'm not sure about DVDs, but there is a forum where you could ask for help - usually you get a reply about as quickly as you do here!

Edit - looks like this is your answer - $29!

Website

Back