I just had to stop at Axminster.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I set off from Cornwall yesterday, heading for Poole on the A35. Everything was fine until we neared Axminster, the car came to a halt and refused to budge :wink: has anyone else encountered this problem? :wink: So off I goes for help in this posh shop with swmbo hot on my heels, I grabbed a few things down stairs then found a few objects from upstairs. So I'm standing at the till with swmbo alongside of me and I'm frothing at the mouth cos the till counter is made of glass and it's crammed full of objects with LN toolworks stamped on them. Well I didn't succumb even though swmbo suggested the little rabbit block plane jobby might help :lol: No enough is enough (or is it?) well £180 later the car was fine. Funny old world ennit......Of course we made the return trip this morning, god was it hard work keeping the car from stopping, mind you it was all down hill. :lol: :? :D

Nah, remember them from my days when i went to school opposite there little shop in Chard road. But my car couldnt get me out of that place quick enough some how ended up 13,000Km away from there. But just wish they would send OS.

Philly":1qlcz75q said:
"Heading for Poole on the A35"??????
And you didn't visit Philsville??? :wink:
Shame on you :lol:
Philly :D
I think Waka says it all in his post :lol: Never gave it a thought Philly it was a busy day on Saturday, we went to the RNLI college for our association laying up dinner. For those not into boats/yachts it's just an excuse for a bash at the end of the sailing season. I't was the first time any of us had visited the College, what a place!!!. Personally I could have happily stayed in Axminster. :lol:

Back