Hunted - TV programme - spoiler alert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
OK...can anyone please explain the ending to me?

What hold did the female assassin have on the Scottish bird?

Who were the two guys in black, walking across the bridge and starting pull out their guns, working for?

Who was the guy who pretended to be Goebbels (the one with the penchant for eye injection) working for?

And at the end when he met the Head of Byzantium and was asked 'what do you want', replied 'Not What but Who'. Who is 'Who'?

And how did our heroine suddnley do her Lazarus act and come alive after being drowned in the bath ?

Who exactly was the man with half a finger missing?

Lastly what is our heroine doing holding a baby and apparently alive having been shot with a high-calibre rifle bullet, falling into the Thames ..lots of blood and to all intents and purposes dead ?

Just a few questions !

The baby will be the one she lost in the 1st episode, the who was the eye injector wanted her as his client wanted her dead, the Sniper used blanks and it was a set up to make it looked like she was dead by Byzantium who didn't want to loose their best operative. all leaves room for the next series me thinks. The female assassin I think was her mother who's death was staged something probably to do with hour glass. The 2 guys on the bridge with guns were extras that got bit parts with guns LOL not got a clue about them

Just my thoughts

OK...can anyone please explain the ending to me?

What hold did the female assassin have on the Scottish bird?
Threatening boyfriend in wheelchair.

Who were the two guys in black, walking across the bridge and starting pull out their guns, working for?
leather jacket womans cohorts?

Who was the guy who pretended to be Goebbels (the one with the penchant for eye injection) working for?
TBA Hunted 2- - i reckon sams father

And at the end when he met the Head of Byzantium and was asked 'what do you want', replied 'Not What but Who'. Who is 'Who'?
Sam

And how did our heroine suddnley do her Lazarus act and come alive after being drowned in the bath ?
drugs obviously slowed vitals etc (read hollywood 101)

Who exactly was the man with half a finger missing?
TBA Hunted 2

Lastly what is our heroine doing holding a baby and apparently alive having been shot with a high-calibre rifle bullet, falling into the Thames ..lots of blood and to all intents and purposes dead ?
her baby (didnt lose it in beginning). set up set up by co workers, knew it was a 'trap'!

simples! :mrgreen:

I think the female assassin is Sams Mother, and Byzantium faked her death because didnt want to loose best operative. If wasn't faked why did she clear out her secret room and say she was going away.

Can't help explain any of it - I only watched the first episode and found it depressing, confusing and I really didn't like any of the characters - so I didn't bother watching any of the rest.

I haven't a clue either, I did miss an episode, which didn't help.

Pete

Well I thoroughly enjoyed every episode - until the last half hour. I'm as bewildered as anyone as to the rationale.

BUt she survived the drowning because she had practised in the bath in episode 1 or 2 - early on, anyway. The sting meeting at the end was faked so that their client would be satisfied without actually having to sacrifice her.
But why Dr Fake Eye Needle wanted her dead when previously he'd had umpteen opportunities to bump her off, well that's beyond me. As is Mr Missing Finger.

I didn't get the baby bit either. If it really was hers and she'd left it behind to do the op then that lady has got her priorities seriously wrong!

S

Russell":jpr55hwf said:
I think the female assassin is Sams Mother, and Byzantium faked her death because didnt want to loose best operative. If wasn't faked why did she clear out her secret room and say she was going away.

But wasn't the female assassin after killing Sam? Her own daughter? Anyway, she's not old enough to be Sam's mother, surely?

This extract from the Guardian review says it all!

Where the hell did Sam got that baby from? Dial-a-Baby? I suppose we have to assume that Sam didn't lose her baby after all and she had a friend look after it for her while she ran around London in a beanie, punching men. Either that or some seriously dodgy adoption agency has decided that a woman with no visible means of support who spends long periods away from home and lives exclusively on tinned Spam is the ideal carer for a new life.

Back