Humax Freesat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
We have a Humax Freesat box, last night for some unknown reason channel 102 (BBC2) is now BBC2 HD and where BBC2 HD was (channel 109) is now BBC2, they have stopped over, I know it's probably no big to deal to most but, I use the subtitles all the time and there different in HD (not the words, the font) and also we record a lot of program's which I later write to DVD, I am told you can't write program's that have been recorded in HD to DVD because the file is to big, anyone else had this happen, and how do I change it back, I have tried updating, and automatic scan but it is still the same?

Baldhead

PS I'm not clever enough to do a manual scan.

The HD channels are encrypted so not possible I think to copy?
The BBC usually broadcast the same stuff at the same time for both SD and HD so just record in SD (smaller files too)?

Rod

It might be their fault so give it a rescan, it must pick up the channel info from the signal so may be some one has cocked up at Freesat.

Pete

ours has changed too but bbc 1 and one hd have swapped. I have had a play and don't think you can sort them individually. You can delete them from the channel list but it does not replace the missing one with an equivalent. you can swap the local channels (customisable ) but still cannot swap out the hd/sd ones.

Looks like youll just have to choose and record the sd channel instead.

Back