How's about this for a elf 'n' safety warning?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Zero-Point Module, Pete ("ZPM"). ;-)

<techy>
I'm struggling with the sheer idiocy of Wordpress presently, having previously been used to a grown-up content management system (Joomla).* I'm rapidly losing the will to live.

Wordpress easily manages to be both melting Crayola and the Death Star simultaneously, which is quite a feat. When one considers that around 70% of the world's web sites use it, one is gripped by the sheer horror of what might happen next. Whoever designed it certainly shouldn't be let anywhere near sharp objects.
</techy>

Grumpy (who can hardly believe it's flaming 1AM: at least I get an hour back again tonight).

*My boss says it will "save us some time" What I said was largely unprintable. Still, all the while they keep paying me...

So Phil was - Immersion Heater Element the right answer? Could work out if it was or if you were just smiling at the concept! I suspect it was the right answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phil.p":1nb71v29 said:
I'm sure a few of you find this interesting, but I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. :? :D

It's fine for playing catch with Dog, but the real fun starts in the Citadel when you can throw the Combine about. :-D

NazNomad":2z59puj7 said:
phil.p":2z59puj7 said:
I'm sure a few of you find this interesting, but I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. :? :D

It's fine for playing catch with Dog, but the real fun starts in the Citadel when you can throw the Combine about. :-D

Antlions are the best when you have the Pheropods.

Pete

Racers":1mfw9kux said:
NazNomad":1mfw9kux said:
phil.p":1mfw9kux said:

Antlions are the best when you have the Pheropods.

Pete

The level on the highway is quite possibly one of my favourite ever in any game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Phil,not been on for a while. Thought this would fit here nicely. I took it myself outside the local post office.

Attachments

• 10857971_10205357007475141_4498944576982643750_n.jpg
    10857971_10205357007475141_4498944576982643750_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 545
Back