House thinks Norm's a Moron!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomorph

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many out there have watched House (Hugh Laurie as the super-sarcastic super-doc) but I love it.

Well while I was watching it tonight there was a bit with House and a friend (Dr Wilson) who is staying with him for a bit... Wilson is looking at the TV shows that House is subscribed to...

house-tivo.jpg

Wilson: "Now why do you have a season pass to the New Yankee Workshop?"

House: "Because it's a complete moron working with power tools. How much more suspensful can you get!"

I sprayed coffee all over my... err... coffee table.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Edit: Actually looking at the schedule that House is recording on his Tivo it shows one show in the recording list called... Blackadder... :p Obviously a joke reference to Hugh's past employment. :D

Love the show--but then, I like sarcasm as a form of communication. And Hugh does it so well.

But I missed that scene. Bummer.

Take care, Mike

Hah! I have it taped so will watch out for it tonight. Hugh certainly is great as Doc House. What a wonderful "bedside manner" :wink:
Philly :D

FWIW I think House and Rescue Me are the two best things on the telly at the moment (excluding all woodworking rated progs obviously!!!).

Remember the good old days when the best progs were made in the UK and the American stuff was rubbish - talk about a complete switch around!!!!

Gary

Philly":1lc5ca2p said:
Hah! I have it taped so will watch out for it tonight. Hugh certainly is great as Doc House. What a wonderful "bedside manner" :wink:
Philly :D

Err... the episode hasn't reached the UK yet... I download the tv episodes from the net.

Episode is 2x15 "Clueless" and is actually last weeks one. For some reason the TV episodes I get from the states are actually better than the ones from my Pace cable tv box. I'm going to swap it for a TVDrive sometime in the future (when I've finished decorating that is - I've got too many projects on the go atm :roll: ).

First read this this morning.....and i'm still laughing!

It's almost as funny as when he attempted to justify having that massive wide belt sander... :norm:

House is good along with Grays Anatomy, ER, No Angels and the brand new series of Green Wing. Starting to get into CSI a bit too.
Tried Rescue Me, just can't get into it.

Noel, waiting for Shameless to return.

Back