happy xmas to one and all

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineer one

Established Member
Reaction score
since it is now christmas eve, and many of our foreign, sorry australian members will be starting their celebrations soon, just thought time to seasons greetings to one and all.

certainly for me an interesting year, meeting so many of the guys at phillies and colin c too, and then having recently had one of those modern operations that means my ticker is working better, i can start woodworking again, i am looking forward to the new year.

have to say i feel lucky to live even in england where this technology is available rather than other places where so much of what we take for granted is not available. (blimey even the aussies now have tobe careful about water in their scotch :lol: :twisted: what with the droughts in so many places)

so however good or bad your 2006, be thankful you got this far, and look forward to a better 2007 and lets all see what we can give back.
:-k
best wishes
[-o<
paul :wink:

engineer one":2nlt0514 said:
then having recently had one of those modern operations that means my ticker is working better, i can start woodworking again, i am looking forward to the new year.

Scary :shock: (the operation I mean) Glad to hear you are well. I wasn't aware you needed an op, as my time frequenting this forum has been a bit on and off this (something I will rectify). Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year, incase I don't get chance to post again in the mean time. Same goes to everyone else and, as you say, all the forum members who live overseas who'll be opening their pressies a few hours before us.

Have a good un :D

Bah! Humbug to the lot of you! Bob, throw another orphan on the fire, will you?

Wenslascrit

Back