Hand made kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I thought I'd post a few pictures of our latest kitchen.
Painted kitchens seem to be very popular at present, this one has 2 colours.

Miele ovens
The stepped wall cabinets is something we seem to be doing in a lot of our kitchens it just seems to add a bit more dimension to the kitchen
dsc0051k.jpg

The little tap is a quooker boil tap to match the main tap, the sink is a shaker butler sink, just a bit squarer than the standard butler.
dsc0035zs.jpg

Two wine coolers to create balance on the island
dsc0046ck.jpg

And a picture to show the whole layout
dsc0034zu.jpg

Lovely work, as always, Bob. But I'm always surprised that people go for Butler sinks - I think they are horrible.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Gotta agree, really nice work, horrible sink. I try and put my customers off them but it never seems to work. Seems strange when you consider what else is available

Paul Chapman":30a35gtm said:
Lovely work, as always, Bob. But I'm always surprised that people go for Butler sinks - I think they are horrible.

Paul

If you can afford that kitchen you would have a dishwasher so the sink probably never gets wet :lol: :lol:

eggflan":1770khm6 said:
Paul Chapman":1770khm6 said:

Paul

If you can afford that kitchen you would have a dishwasher so the sink probably never gets wet :lol: :lol:

Try telling my other half that Dishwashers are good. She says they are unhygienic, because to make them practical, they have to be left with a whole day's dishes inside before they are used. Her motto? Eat, drink, wash-up, stow away and then relax ... Three times a day! :lol:

Lovely Bob, up to your usual standard. Not sure about the plastic ferns though, straight out of a kitchen showroom :lol: Re the belfast sink they're a bit like marmite you either love them or hate them, I've got one in the garage which is much deeper than the norm that I use for bathing the dogs in , they love it 8)

It is obviously a good quality job. However in five years time some owner will want a change because they have another fad. I take it was a lady buyer?

devonwoody":3pb9yn3a said:
It is obviously a good quality job. However in five years time some owner will want a change because they have another fad. I take it was a lady buyer?

Why do you think shaker style kitchens are a fad and no it was a husband and wife.

Good thing about a painted kitchen though DW is its very easy to change the colour of it if you fancy a change :wink:

What are those Quooker taps like Bob. Is the water actually boiling as in could make a cuppa when it comes out ?

The quooker is the best boil tap we have fitted, the in-sinkerator ones are rubbish,
The water is 98deg I think.
I don't think I would bother with one personally.

I'm afraid you guys need to keep up with the style, butler sinks are back, the bad news for you lot is trousers 6" short around the ankles and high waste lines aren't :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back