Guess the Holtey

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Dalziel

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok with Scrits teasing last week which is done by me and which is done by Karl.......... no Philly they are not seconds :)
I'll let you all know later

Holteygroup1.jpg

I

Ian
I think you have been very sneaky and the left one was made by both of you , the rest made by you :)

Left to right from front - must be Dalziel, Dalziel, Holtey. Any way round, mouth-watering, especially the A13.....

Is the one one the right a #98?

Scrit

Oki doki.......Mirboo is correct...Holtey11-S...Dalziel A13....Holtey no98

....yes scrit that is a 98

I

Nice job Ian. They all look nice, especially your A13. I like the grain in the tote.

I'm glad you've put us out of our misery. I was starting to have second thoughts about the 11-S. I looked at the one pictured on Karl Holtey's website and the shape of the top of the blade is different to the one you have shown here. I was almost going to change my mind and say that it was yours.

Yum!!! =P~
Great work Ian-you certainly are picking up good habits from Karl :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D
P.s. so still no seconds, then :lol:

Ian Dalziel":14zpog91 said:
Still no

will a rear view help

I don't know which plane is which, but it certainly looks like you've got the hang of photographing the pippers!

Very nice.

BugBear

Chris,
Its all your fault....i never even owned a plane until your S&S turned up....i wish i had half your skill

Karl has been really good with me and showed me how to go the extra 10%....just going that extra bit is what really makes the difference.

unfortunately few people get to see Karls work and what really goes into his stuff...their is huge amounts of time and effort that isnt seen

Bugbear.....slowly getting to grips with photography...i had to get another camera though as i drop kicked the last one across the workshop....frustration.....lack of tobacco and a short fuse sorted it, i had to buy an identical camera so Mrs DL didnt find out :oops:

Philly....nope still no seconds :cry:

I

Ian Dalziel":2d0tzwxa said:
i drop kicked the last one across the workshop....frustration.....lack of tobacco and a short fuse sorted it, i had to buy an identical camera so Mrs DL didnt find out :oops:

Fantastic. Made me chuckle. And the planes look superb too!

Adam

Back