Get together

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldel

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a big thanks to Philly and his family for hosting the "big bash".

The generous provision of T-shirts, food and drink was excellent. The free 'rummage through Philly's drawers' was an eye popping experience. It was a very pleasant time putting faces to names and the demos were good too. I had problems letting go of the Wenzloff saw and ALF's little treasure bag was interesting. Tony made hound's tooth dovetails look easy and Chas kept busy on the lathe. We even had a personally conducted tour of the host's fine furniture.

I was shocked when Philly took out his dado (and he played with it!)

I even managed to sqeeze in a short stay at Yandles to find Tony and Bean releiving them of large amounts of wood. Also had a good look around a new WoodRat rival in the form of the Legacy REVO-MAX demonstrated by The woodworkers Workshop.

An excellent day and thanks to all.

Some photos are to follow.

Aldel

Aldel, sounds like you had a really good day, shame i couldn't have made it, look forward to the photo's and reports :)

At Philly's

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

shot5.jpg

And a good time was had by all. Lots of photos were taken and I am sure some rather fine ones will appear soon!

Aldel once you had visited Philly - why visit Yandles??? Did you see as many planes??? I don't think so? Philly's is a treasure trove. Thanks again Philly
Barry

Latest posts

Back