FOR SALE LN iron skew plane (SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Yes, you read correctly, I am selling a LN Skew block plane. An Iron one, not a bronze one - i.e. the body is iron but the rest is bronze/wood and A2.

It is IMMACULATE and only about 2-3 months old and used half a dozen times.

I'm selling it as I have, ahem, two since receiving a 'little' present recently. I think I still have the original box too :shock:

PM sensible offers please - cost new is £139

See here

It is exactly the same as this one but the body is made of iron

140_lg.jpg

Philly":1dr4k915 said:
Tony
Is it "right handed" or left? Round nicker or star?
Sad-detail-Philly :D

Hi sad-detail :)

It is either left or right handed :? The removable side is on the left (exactly as in photo above).

Sadly, the nicker is a 3 prong thing (not same as in photo) and I have a spare one too. When i bought it I was told that the nicker was the new type - but it wasn't.

You know you want it :wink: :lol:

Tony
I think that Philly's RH or LH remark concerns the way round the iron is seated as they do two versions. The box is normally labelld with 140 R or L.
Regards
Martin

Cheers Martin

Mine is exactly as pictured and so left handed.

It is lying in the background in this shot

After_chopping.jpg

That makes it left handed, doesn't it? Ack, I always get them muddled up... Iron but with the clover leaf spur cutter? Ooo, could be a collectible of the future, that one, except you've used it... :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back