FOR SALE: Jointer + Nail Gun/Compressor Kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm selling some of my tools that I no longer require.

The first being the Rexon Nail Gun and Compressor kit. I bought it for £130 from screwfix a few weeks ago, available to one of you for just £85 - you'll need to collect. Im only selling because i've completed the tasks that I have bought it for, and would like to re-invest the money into more materials for the workshop build.

I'm also selling my 6" Rexon bench jointer. Cost is about £120 new, i'm selling for £65 - the blades need a little bit of a sharpen, otherwise it's perfect. Again, this needs to be collected. It's about a year old. The only reason for this sale is because i've recently purchased a Stanley 7 and will be using this instead (I intend to have a mostly hand tool workshop)

Please PM if you're interested. I can post pictures, or answer any of your questions.

Thanks!

These will be going to the bay if no interest here.

Hi Byron,

I dont need any of the tools but would like to know where you get your No7 and how much if you would be so kind :)

HI Colin

It was given to me by my dad, he found it in the back of his shed, a bit rusty and needed a new blade, but it'll do the trick.

Lucky you,
I have been looking on Ebay and just missed one for about £45 :evil: .
There is always next time :roll: :)
Ps I do have a No6 but would like a bigger one :wink:

No interest at all? I would really prefer these went to a forum member than ebay, i'll give it until the end of the day thursday..

If you buy both together, i'll knock a tenner off and through in a few thousand brad nails and an air-blower attachment for the compressor.

OllyK":2m4ny128 said:
Colin C":2m4ny128 said:
Lucky you,
I have been looking on Ebay and just missed one for about £45 :evil: .
There is always next time :roll: :)
Ps I do have a No6 but would like a bigger one :wink:

Try this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stanley-No-7-Bail ... 0041728462

Thanks Ollyk

Just that one one I was looking at would gone very nicely in with my set ( all low knobs :( ), so for the price it would have been very good as they can go for up to £70 :shock:

Hi,i would be interested but unfortunately i live in Lincoln and it is a bit too far for me to collect.
They look good though to a novice like me. :(

Back