For Sale Festool TS55 + FS2700 rail + 2 spare blades £300

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister henderson

Established Member
Reaction score
Festool TS55 EBQ 240V saw with standard Festool blade
Festool FS2700 (2.7mtr) guide rail
Festool systainer (without plastic inserts)
Festool guide rail clamps (2)
Festool standard blades (unused since last resharpened)

All the above in excellent condition although the systainer has systained some bumps and scrapes, the blade housing on the saw has some abrasions where some identifying paint has been removed. These appearance defects are not bad enough to show up in pictures.

This set up is ideal for anyone who needs to cut 8x4 sheets lengthwise. For instance, making cabinets. Rip the sheet near the middle, then take off another 5mm (because the sheet will distort slightly when the internal stresses are released) then you have an approx 8x2 board. Then rip the other edge parallel to the first at the required width and you all you have to do is make your cross cuts at right angles and you have dead accurat cabinet components.

If you don't already have one you will need to buy a 1400 rail for the crosscuts, as the 2700 is a bit unwieldy for this purpose.

The kit would cost over £570 new, so the £300 asking price is firm. I live in a village a few miles to the north of Aylesbury and the items will need to be collected from there. Sending the rail is completely impractical due to the wrapping that would be needed (direct from Festool they come in what amounts to a wooden case, as befits an item that costs £170 and is dead straight)

Send me a PM or you can email springlake at fsmail.net

Maybe interested in the 2.7m rail if anyone doesn't want that item?

Just a quick thanks to mister henderson. i bought his jigsaw and extractor a while ago always ment to say "thank you". great kit and you were a great seller,

thanks again, just sorry for the lateness

Back