• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S - Veritas MK2, Anarchists Toolchest, Vice - ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaytrucker

Established Member
Reaction score
I am streamlining my belongings and these are the first of a number of items I will be listing over the coming days. All prices are inclusive of delivery, I aim to get items posted within a day or two. Payment is requested via PayPal Friends & Family.

Veritas Deluxe Mk.II Honing Guide Set - £55 - inclusive of delivery *REDUCED* - SOLD - Namgaws

Veritas Regular Front Vice - £35 - Inclusive of delivery - - - - - - SOLD - Perkybob

The Anarchist's Tool Chest by Christopher Schwarz - £25 inclusive of delivery *REDUCED* - SOLD - DigitalM

https://blog.lostartpress.com/2016/07/21/now-shipping-the-red-edition-of-the-anarchists-tool-chest/

This is the fifth anniversary edition in red. I am hesitant to describe it as in immaculate condition as I am sure with enough time I could find fault but it is in the condition it arrived from Classic hand Tools. Read once and sat on my bookshelf since. I bought a black copy as I dislike the colour red, it's a football thing, hence the sale.
IMG_1207 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_1206 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Being new here, and new to woodworking in general, I've been keeping my eye on the 'for sale' page for a while.

Having a draw full of blunt chisels, this looks like a must have for me... but due to not posting enough to use the PM feature I'm in need of some assistance :)

Instead of me spamming threads just to get my post count up, could you please PM me your email address?, we can then talk about payment and postal location ...

Cheers

Mark

Sawdust=manglitter":2xvsuhr5 said:
Hi Sundaytrucker,

If you decide to split the Veritas honing guide then I would be interested in the narrow blade clamp only

Thank you for your interest however guide set has now sold.

Latest posts

Back