Courier!?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastminute

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a courier that they've used to collect an item from New Forest area and deliver to West Yorkshire?

Thanks

Gerry

Senditnow.com or co.uk. Use them all the time. Cheap and reliable as long as the package is within limits.

Hermes via parcel 2 go have been cheap but take 3-4 days. I have used them to send and collect without problems.

Bob

I've also recently used parcel2 go/Hermes for a couple of bits (b jointer/router ) I've found them cheap and reliable.

Worth checking a couple. I had a thicknesser at 36kg that Parcel2go wanted to quote pallet rate (£75 + VAT), but parcelbroker.co.uk quoted £14 + VAT.

On the whole, for normal parcels, this type of website is very useful.

Parcel2go.com for smaller stuff and Brooks Transport.co.uk are good for pallets. Under £50 each for a table-saw and Cast Iron Sedgwick P/T recently.

Cheers _Dan.

worth looking at the anyvan website. i used it when i bought a lathe on this site to get it down from scotland. you put the details on and couriers bid on it, to get work to fill up the van if they are going that way. Best quote i got from a proper company to move it was £135. I got a quote from a courier for £69. Two of them picked it up, delivered it and took it right into my workshop for me. Quite impressed

Thermo":12v41etq said:
worth looking at the anyvan website. i used it when i bought a lathe on this site to get it down from scotland. you put the details on and couriers bid on it, to get work to fill up the van if they are going that way. Best quote i got from a proper company to move it was £135. I got a quote from a courier for £69. Two of them picked it up, delivered it and took it right into my workshop for me. Quite impressed

www.shiply.com is another of those types.

Back