Carpenter Recommendations Wanted for Brum Job

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Togalosh

Established Member
Reaction score
Good Evening..it's been a while.

Hopefully it's within posting rules to ask for trade recommendations for some carpentry work required.

Good friends of mine back in Birmingham are looking for a decent carpenter & I was wondering if anyone here can recommend someone or put themselves forward to do the work. They have had someone in to fit new MDF skirting boards all round the freshly plastered house & thin ply on the floorboards, ready for carpet, but they've made a right pigs ear of it.

The house is unoccupied, has plenty of off street parking & there's no other trades in the way. There are a few tricky issues but nothing someone with 1/2 descent skills & pride in their workmanship cannot solve (eg; sympathetic transition from existing old, thick, narrow staircase skirting to new high, thin, moulded skirting as well as narrowing a door jam & door to overcome new wall thickness after installation of wall sound insulation.. or figure out another solution).

If you can help please PM me.... we'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Togs

Latest posts

Back