Calling a Mr. Howe.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petercharlesfagg

Established Member
Reaction score
At the recent Wood-Works show in Daventry a Mr. Howe, purchased some items of 2nd. hand machinery.

Unfortunately, I was on the stand that day and when he collected his machinery I forgot one package that was part of his multi-deal! (I have been suitably chastised)

If, Mr. Howe you are reading this OR someone knows a Mr. Howe who purchased these items, please make contact through the Tudor Rose Woodturner website:-

http://www.tudor-rose-turners.co.uk/

Regards Peter.

HI Peter

Was he a tall large built bloke with a crew cut if so I know him his name is Russ, I will contact him and see if it is him and give him your email.

john

jpt":2o27aiim said:
HI Peter

Was he a tall large built bloke with a crew cut if so I know him his name is Russ, I will contact him and see if it is him and give him your email.

john
John, thankyou for responding, I cannot remember the gentlemans appearance, but if you would so kind as to enquire of him it would be appreciated.

If he is the gentleman concerned perhaps you would ask him to contact The Tudor Rose Woodturners via their web site and tell them what is missing.

Regards Peter.

A bit like a condom moment, but lasts longer....................... :lol: #-o

Latest posts

Back