Axminster sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIY Stew

Established Member
Reaction score
Recieved an email from Axminster this morning advertising their 'Big Machinery Clearence Sale' 15% off, while stocks last. If anyone is interested I can forward on the email.

Stew

No need for the email, think all the deals are on the website, just go straight there ?

Cheers, Paul

Looks like they've reduced a lot of the clifton planes, are they dropping the brand?

Andy RV":3llmjtct said:
Looks like they've reduced a lot of the clifton planes, are they dropping the brand?

Hmm... you're right, some significant reductions there, and tagged with worrying "last few" stickers. Big brands have come and gone regularly over the years at Axminster, I do hope this does not reflect a development at Clifton themselves and is only to do with Axminster's choice of stock lines.

Andy RV":3lspyh90 said:

I have the new catalogue, it came with my order on monday. Clifton are not featured in next years stock. Hand plane wise you have Lie Nielsen and a greater range of Veritas planes now.

Shame that a British company like Axminster seem to have dropped one of the few British manufacturers like Clifton, I'll sadly be using Axminster less if at all for other stuff as a result.

Cheers, Paul

I agree with Paul. It is sad to see that Axminster decided not to stock Clifton planes any more.

Regards

Logos

Latest posts

Back