Another chance to buy a "Shed Of Distinction"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't stop laughing at the rules.

RULES: You will have about one hour to disassemble the shed. I will then allow up to two trips to collect you item (in case you cannot fit everything in one go into your car). I may have someone to help you load into your vehicle, but not to disassemble the shed. (There no guarantee of help or assistance)

I reckon five minutes should do to disassemble it. A gentle push on the left hand side should do it lol. To be honest I wouldn't put that in my worst enemy's trailer.

Darn it. I was going to bid on that. Now everyone on the forum will know about it, and I'll have no chance. Just my luck.

K

problem is he might be from somewhere where this is a genuine "fixer upper".

I like the way it states 45 minutes from Victoria Station, like you would be coming to collect by train! :roll:

Def excess baggage on the tube I recon.

Phil

rafezetter":3848inve said:
problem is he might be from somewhere where this is a genuine "fixer upper".

Thats what I was thinking, but couldn't think of a suitable PC way of phrasing it :lol:

The rules are a classic. I'd be happy to let someone take all day, and make them tea and sarnies if they were willing to come and clear that pile of s*** from my garden :)

You guys keep reminding me. I HAVE to get off my jacksi and gather the timber for my new shed! I tremble at the cost of that much timber! :D

I have asked him this question....

Hi. I'm tempted to bid on your shed, but I'm worried that all the wind were having will damage it before the end of the auction. Do you think it will survive in 1 piece?

He hasn't replied.

Latest posts

Back