A big thank you and an idea.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunkolini

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a short while back I posted regards which biscuit jointer to get myself. I have borrowed my mates three times recently, once or twice is ok but three times, time to buy one.
Then along comes Benchwayze with a biscuit jointer* as a gift with the proviso make a donation to the air ambulance.
What a generous gesture, I have sent the air ambulance twenty quid.
A worthy charidee, and a service best kept independent. I have never used an air ambulance, but I am a motorcyclist and a mountain biker, both well dodgy activities.
Here is a link to their website. http://www.midlandsairambulance.com/
This generous offer gave me an idea.
I am aware of a lot of tools be passed on to forum members as gifts, how about the donors specifying a charity for a voluntary contribution to be made to? There is no way this can or should be policed but people are by and large good natured and trustworthy.

So guys and guyesses what do you think.

* Clarke 600 model, unused. I was caning it today and it seems well up to the job.

A great choice for your charity! I happened to be a 'passenger' in the Midlands Air Ambulance (back when it was the County Air Ambulance) following an accident five years ago so can vouch for what a great bunch they are, as are all the air ambulance crews I have subsequently come across.

Back