Help Clubs/Groups/Societies in Cardiff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevec

Reaction score
Hi all

i've been searching this forum and internet for a woodworking group in Cardiff.
I've asked at local libraries but to no avail.
I know there was one in Llanishen, Cardiff at one time but no longer seem to be there.
Also sad thing is none of the schools in Cardiff offer woodworking as a night school option!!!!!

Can anybody enlighten me if there is anywhere in Cardiff?

Thanks

Steve

Thanks Joiner-sim.

Ive tried "googling" cardiff wordworking, woodwork in cardiff and woodwork club/groups/societies in cardiff, but no luck.

hi try isca hardwoods in cwmbran. they might know someone??
reason i say this as was on there stand at westonburt 2yrs back and a guy aproched me about a woodturning club he was regular at theres. not quite what ya after but u never know??

could always start one :D

Hello Stevec,
I'm pretty sure there's Woodworking club at a centre off Maes y Coed Rd. Heath.
This might be the one in Llanshen you're referring to. It was still running last year. If I can find any info, I'll PM you next week.
Cheers,
Gower
:D

could always start one :D

That gave me a good laugh.
Can't even cut a piece of wood straight with a saw!!

spoke to a guy down cardiff bay who also told me about ISCA but it was at Tredegar House.

Also thank you Gower

havent gotta be able to cut straight to start a club? end of day its a bunch of like minded peps chattin about it . tips etc.
i've been in the trade for nearly 20 yrs and am still learning. would jion one if not to far away. got time on my hands now im single again :D .
bet ya thinking why dont i do it :?

on that note how about a dating thread lol

Back