For Critique - " Clementine"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely bowl

not sure about the base , it sort of looks wonky like its going to fall off

But thats just my opinion

Thanks
for showing us :wink:

I'm with Pete regarding the base, stand alone it's simple construction achieves the most basic requirement of function without the constraints of precise assembly.
The Bowl is perfection itself in controlled flow of form and finish, and shows a control of tooling and subsequent careful finishing that most of us can only aspire to.

CHJ":17g3fddw said:
I'm with Pete regarding the base, stand alone it's simple construction achieves the most basic requirement of function without the constraints of precise assembly.
The Bowl is perfection itself in controlled flow of form and finish, and shows a control of tooling and subsequent careful finishing that most of us can only aspire to.

That just about sums it up for me.

Regards George

I like the bowl... both in terms of 'form' and accomplishment but the base is an over egged pudding....

lovely work.

The bowl is perfection for me and the stand has a delicacy and is different, nice to see considered design outside of the accepted format. For me it gives a Japanese feel to the piece, a beautiful formed bowl and a technically well thought out practical stand which in itself has a beauty by not being over stated.

Latest posts

Back