wooden workshops

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radicalwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All.

Thought I would post a like to a good company for anyone who wants to buy a workshop. I bought a timber double garage from them, they delivered and erected it in one day. Have had it 7 years and it still looks like new. and the prices are still very good, have a look at the link below.

I don't have anything to do with them but would recommend them if someone wants to buy a workshop or anything else to be honest.

www.warwickbuildings.co.uk

cheers
Neil

Thanks for the link Neil, do you use the garage as a workshop & have you insulated it, i'm still wondering what to do myself, if I build one myself it would be twice as sturdy which is probably over the top.

Hi Martin.

Yes I use it as a workshop, at the mo its half woodwork and half MGB. I have not insulated it, I do have a catalatic gas fire in there but never turn it on. It would be easy to insulate the walls, but its about 14' to the Apex of the roof. The building is really sturdy, I have a wood rack on one wall and the wood must weigh 500-700kg.
My one regret is not putting in a couple of windows in when I bought it, one day I will get round to it at a guess.

cheers
Neil

Thanks for the link. I've heard that gas heaters aren't good for the workshop thought as they give off moisture, which would introduce rust and condensation.

All-filled radiators are supposedly one of the best types to go for.

Back