What replacement blade for Kity 419

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraftNav

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I hope this is the right section to ask this question

I have a Kity 419 (very happy with ) but the original blade is getting dull

I noticed on someones post that the only issues with this saw were dust extraction and the blade.

(size 200 x 30 - 18 tooth)

Any suggestions for a better quality replacement ? and where to purchase?

cheers

John

I've got a K419 and its an excellent little saw (apart from the extraction)...I have used replacement blades from Axminster (CMT) but haven't tried the Perform ones yet - Rob

My Combi 2000 uses the same saw parts as the 419.

I also use CMT blades via Axminsters, Mostly 24T for rip cutting solid timber and 48T for crosscutting and boards, I have used their 64T but don't find much difference between it and the 48T.

Jason

would recomend buying a good quality blade less flex and better cut. the packs of three for £12(silverline) are only good for making clocks :D pen on the numbers :lol:
perform are ok for diy use

I have recently bought a CMT and have just noticed that it has lost a tooth. Back to axminster it goes. I did give a superb cut though.

I ordered a Freud blade from their stand at Yandles show as they did not have the correct size
When it arrived it was a Freud Industrial blade not the normal red type
and it is perfect, no vibration lovely finish to the cut, it does have a 3.2mm kerf I think I paid around £34
highly recommended

blade No LU06MBB3

Nigel

I used a Freud in mine for a couple of years and was very happy with it - 40 teeth

Latest posts

Back