What did Mr Bootfair bring you this weekend?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed it does Paul...indeed it does.

And I just remembered I bought a 45 cutter for another project ages ago...off to have another play.

Cheers mate

Jim

Those half-rounds are excellent, and under £3 a pop, ridiculous. One day I will start gathering moulding planes, dangerous work I suspect (knowing when to stop I mean).
Jim, I know you needed a 55, so that's fate. They look great and I don't have one but of the 4 various I do have I only really use the 43!!
I'll wander over and take a look, and maybe dribble over the previous week's paring chisel.
And where is this week's radio?

condeesteso":3vl8f6a2 said:
Those half-rounds are excellent, and under £3 a pop, ridiculous. One day I will start gathering moulding planes, dangerous work I suspect (knowing when to stop I mean).
Jim, I know you needed a 55, so that's fate. They look great and I don't have one but of the 4 various I do have I only really use the 43!!
I'll wander over and take a look, and maybe dribble over the previous week's paring chisel.
And where is this week's radio?

Aren't they stunning Douglas!!??

Pete has definitely started my search for a complete set of Gabriels (hollows and round) and a few others in between no doubt! These quality made planes are definitely more than just a tool...they are pieces of art....especially all in a row like that.

Yes...the 55 was something I just wanted to see...I have no idea where I am going to put it for now..nor what I am going to do with it.....time will tell. At present I am just trying to get my head around the controls! :oops:

Strangely..the fact that it was designed to replace the space taken up by a huge number of dedicated woodies...I find I have more room for them than this wide-berthed monster! It really is the pinnacle of Victorian eccentricity!

As we discussed...I'll let you fettle the old parer...I feel that it needs the expert hands of someone such as yourself to do it justice...and by the way...the profit from selling the radios paid for it...a kind of tunes to tools concept! :mrgreen:

Jim

Latest posts

Back