Wealden Tool Company

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baldhead":2iol1pt1 said:
Ordered a couple of router bits from Wealden Tool Company yesterday afternoon and they arrived today at lunchtime, now that's good service.

Stew
I've ordered loads from them and have always had everything delivered next day. Excellent service and quality

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I placed two orders in the last couple of weeks and I needed some advice about appropriate cutters. The help and advice given was outstanding and the service (and products) were superb. I ordered late afternoon and the product was with me the following day by 9am. First class company.

Much as I like wealdon, isn't this just standard practice these days with most small delivery internet companies. I expect 90% of my orders to be next day, just the norm.

I think it is really good that people take the time and effort to endorse good suppliers as it benefits the whole forum. I have always had a good experience with Wealden's and with Father's Day on the horizon, a couple of good router cutters will always be welcome and won't break the bank.
Obviously a larger concern than Tuffsaws, but I'd put them in the same category. I still like the way the have Ron Fox's tips which are always a good start for a beginner.

doctor Bob":xoo0pb9l said:
Much as I like wealdon, isn't this just standard practice these days with most small delivery internet companies. I expect 90% of my orders to be next day, just the norm.

Think you are mostly correct there. I have just started a new enterprise and have been ordering all manner of stuff from myriad suppliers and most of them have been excellent. Good products at good prices, delivered promptly in most cases. I will always big up Wealden though because they have been doing it consistently for many years and others are now catching up. It wasn't always so.

As a matter of interest does anyone know if they make their own bits in the uk or make them in the far east and import them. I cant find a statement on their website saying where they are made. just curious as I have bought a few bits and the quality is pretty good.

Mike

I still feel new to woodworking and to this excellent site. This could make me easy pickings for the unscrupulous! I have bought a few things from Wealden and will not hesitate to use them again. Their advice has always been just right and I have been very pleased with every item. A knowledgeable and trustworthy advisor is very welcome when you are not sure what is best.

Jae

Latest posts

Back