Vroom, vroom, Le Mans

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matt":19kigwa4 said:
Good man!

Grown men driving around and around in circles for 24 hours and you have the front to slag football down :lol: What a load of f-ing cra.......... Now see how easy it is to go over the top.

As it happens I also like Le Mans, so thanks Paul :wink:

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":3m45zu6j said:
matt":3m45zu6j said:
Good man!

Grown men driving around and around in circles for 24 hours and you have the front to slag football down :lol: What a load of f-ing cra.......... Now see how easy it is to go over the top.

As it happens I also like Le Mans, so thanks Paul :wink:

Cheers

Mike

:lol:

If I'm honest I doubt I will actually watch or follow Le Man either. At most I pause for about 3 mins to observe motor racing before getting bored. I don't really get watching other people do stuff.

Football! 22 grown men kicking a bag of wind around a field!
(Does that come under the heading of how to make friends and influence people I wonder?) :lol:

Roy.

Well, a womens team winning? No chance! They would take an age every time they came in for a pit stop. Not the actual stop you understand, but the actual parking, about 10 minutes I reckon! :shock:

On the serious side. If you are going to the meeting then take heed! This is a bit from an Anglo/Franko forum that I belong to

" A WARNING .

If you have friends coming over from the U.K. via Calais - Boulogne and intend using the A 28 Autoroute south ( Towards Le Mans )
tell them to respect the limit .

Apparantly the Gendarmerie are out in force to catch foreign drivers speeding towards le Mans . Vrooom Vrooom .
Several have already been caught ."

This seems to be an annual money spinner for the Gandamerie and local police, so be aware!!

but the actual parking, about 10 minutes I reckon! Shocked

Putting their handbag somewhere, checking their make up in the rear view mirror! :lol:

Roy.

Well Alex Wurz, Marc Gene and Antony Davidson look like they have a good chance would prefer their Peugeot over Sebastian Bordais Hopefully Wurz Davidson and Gene can stay reliable and out of trouble Wurz could win again

Back