UKW Secret Santa 2016

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first few parcels are out. Just to remind the rest of you that parcels need to be in the post as soon as possible, to ensure they reach people on time.

Please PM me once the parcel is in the post.

A parcel for me arrived yesterday evening. I'll be good and not open it until Christmas Day.

Could everyone who is taking part please make sure they are sending their parcels ASAP that'd be great.

I posted my gift today.

Whilst my parcel travels a fair way it is ending up just three miles down the road from my brother Paul's house.

It is a small world, don't you know!

Cheers all, Esc. (Tony)

My gift is on its way, just keeping an eye on door mat now. V. Excited!

Happy Xmas all - looking forward to the photos!

Simon

I'm pleased to say that an anonymous packet just arrived in Bristol. It's being looked after for me in a safe place until the 25th.

I got a card from Royal Mail asking for £3 for postage. I did wonder if that was my secret Santa! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooo - nice box just arrived marked as 'UK Workshop SS'. :ho2

SWMBO taken it off me and put under tree.

V excited!

Thanks, whoever you are!

Simon

Hello Shipmates,

A rather attractively wrapped present arrived this afternoon. I have followed instructions, and the present is under the tree ready to be opened on Sunday.

I can't wait to see what Santa has sent.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Tony.

I'm sorry I've not been on top of things arranging everything the past few days. But I've been rather ill so been totally unable to sort anything out. Seems like everyone has sent presents and recieved them. Right?

Not got mine yet but I did have two card through the post one for something to go and collect and one because I had to pay £3 postage! So might be one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeedy. I'll start the photo thread tomorrow. If you're on and there's no thread, feel free to start one. The please all post up your gifts.

Latest posts

Back