UKW boot/table sale Sept 7th, this Sunday!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you attend?

• To just buy

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • To sell + buy

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Attend for another reason

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Interested but wrong location

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Not interested

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh you are a tease - here's some of mine .....

stuff.JPG

I must admit this has prompted me to have a long overdue sort out.

Merlin

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 849
Could i have your postcode please? I know we are miles away but have been known to travel to tunbridge wells for a cheap sewing machine for swmbo.

Time for her to repay favour perhaps ?

IHc1vtr+":28jefu6q said:
Could i have your postcode please? I know we are miles away but have been known to travel to tunbridge wells for a cheap sewing machine for swmbo.

Time for her to repay favour perhaps ?
Definitely right there, the post code is OX12 9FA but for details and directions have a look at the contacts page on my website.

A few more bits and pieces for next week.
Battery clock inserts
P8300266 (640x480).jpg

Castors
P8300270 (640x480).jpg

Turning blanks
P8300272 (640x480).jpg

P8300273 (640x480).jpg

more to follow later.

Attachments

• P8300266 (640x480).jpg
    P8300266 (640x480).jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 732
  • P8300270 (640x480).jpg
    P8300270 (640x480).jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 732
  • P8300272 (640x480).jpg
    P8300272 (640x480).jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 732
  • P8300273 (640x480).jpg
    P8300273 (640x480).jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 732
Hi Chris, do you have room for one more?

Would love to attend now that previous provisional plans have collapsed.

Robbo3":1yc64hip said:
Hi Chris, do you have room for one more?

Would love to attend now that previous provisional plans have collapsed.

Yes I'm sure we can fit you in.
I'll be sending out some pm's later with details to those on the list.

Final reminder for tomorrow, 10am kick off, I'm not doing a BBQ as very few people are bothered so that one less thing to do. but there will be tea coffee and biccies if your quick enough and it might be a good idea to bring your own mug!

Below is a link to google maps showing where to find us, and please note if your sat-nav tries to take you up Woodhill lane don't it's private road which is blocked off at the far end, just continue on to Wantage then follow signs for the Technology Park.
Also please note the A417 at Challow has today been closed at the railway bridge you can either follow the diversion signs or make your own way via local village roads if you have a map.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...03,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xecd9269339dc7009

Please please do find me and say hello when you arrive.

Wish I could attend, I like the meet ups ect.
If another is arranged I'll try my hardest to attend
TT

Chris
Thanks very much for organising today!

Good weather, good company a recipe for success even though I got there late, left early I managed to buy some bits and pieces, letch over a lot more, learned a lot and had a great time. :)

Nice to meet the faces behind the names too, book me in for the next one!
:)

Chirs,

Thanks for a great day, as Higon has said it was a great day out, I could put faces to names, had a godd chat and most importantly furtherd my quest to find the workshop floor :D

Looking forwrd to the next on - Hint Hint.

I will definately be there.

James

Thank you to all those who came I hope you had an interesting day, I certainly found it informative and being able to put faces to names is always good, the weather was perfect the tea and coffee went well and somehow I've ended up with more biscuits than I started with! Sold a few bits and pieces brought a few more and made some new friends, that to me is the definition of a good day, thanks again and I'm sure we can do it again.

Thanks Chris for setting up a good day out, was good to meet some like minded peoples and exchange some goodies.

Will come again.

Cheers, Merlin

Thanks Chris for taking the time & trouble to organize the event & for your hospitality.

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting everybody. :)

Really sorry not to make it Chris
We moved house a week ago and still with no email, phone, no internet it has been hard to sort everything out
Glad it went well
Best regards
Mark

Latest posts

Back