Tyme cub lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibcallus

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi gang,
new lad on the block, also new to wood turning, bought a Tyme Cub lathe and would now like to buy a face plate for it, doe's anybody know where i can get one or any spares, thanks in advance,

Brian.

i would imagine that tool post in didcot (though he does deliver nationally) could find you something - they arent a tyme supplier but face plates are fairly simple and any with the same thread as your headstock will fit (this is also true of chucks etc)

likewise turners retreat, axminster etc - but tool post are ultra freindly and helpful

Welcome to the forum Brian, I take it yours is fitted with a 3/4" X 16 TPI threaded headstock spindle, (was an optional extra, see this link) if so a search for spares relating to Carbatec, Coronet, and Record lathes may come up with a suitable item.

Welcome Brian, if it's 3/4x16tpi you can get them
from machine mart. :wink:

Hello and welcome to the forum - the more the merrier,but we will be wanting pictures as soon as the spam trap wears off.. :wink:

Andrew

Hi gang
thank you all for your welcome's and your advice on where i can locate spares for my lathe, will send some pics when i know how to send them, will sort the profile out asap, and again thanks alot,

Brian.

Back