Triton Router and Saw Brushes - Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argee

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like I may have found a source for these brushes. I've bought a pair of what I think are the correct ones to try in my router. If they work OK, I can then buy in a few more pairs for anyone who needs some. If I am successful, it would help to know how many would be interested in a spare pair, via this thread, or a PM - thanks. HTH :)

Ray.

well I feel left out, so 2 sets for the big boy please.

Devonwoody would like a spare set of brushes for the big router.

BTW my 1/2" Triton router is 7 years old serial number 00412 so must be of the first batch I would have thought, so brushes seem to last well.

wizer":xs6lpxch said:
Do we know the price yet Ray?
The price from the source (Solent Tools) for individual pairs is around 8.50 plus VAT & postage.

By ordering in bulk, I've got that down to 6.00 per pair including VAT plus postage and packing of 1.00 (irrespective of how many pairs ordered. This is for the TRA001 router and saw brushes. The MOF001 brushes are 7.00 plus postage and packing (need to be made).

These prices apply to me because I'm ordering so many pairs, but it needs to be a firm order for two reasons:

1) I'm laying out the complete cost to start with in order to try and save members' money.

2) Reductions in the amount will lead to an increase in unit price, for sure.

If the price is not acceptable, please send me a PM. When I get back to the UK (probably 21st. May at the current rate of progress), I'll need firm numbers.

HTH

Ray

Hi Ray

I would like 2 sets please, one for the big router and one for the saw.

Cheers
Con

I'm happily continuing to receive orders, both public posts and PMs. I'm able to send and receive e-mails at the moment, but that might change. In any case, I'll deal with all requests/orders swiftly when I get back home, so keep them coming if you need to. :)

Ray

Back