Tour de France

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Chapman

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you been watching the Tour de France? If not, you missed a cracking stage today. Chris Froome won the mountain-top finish and is leading the King of the Mountains, Cadel Evans second and Bradley Wiggins third. Bradley is now leading and wearing the yellow jersey \:D/

Highlights at 7pm on ITV4.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":3nk0jrtr said:
Have you been watching the Tour de France? If not, you missed a cracking stage today. Chris Froome won the mountain-top finish and is leading the King of the Mountains, Cadel Evans second and Bradley Wiggins third. Bradley is now leading and wearing the yellow jersey \:D/

Highlights at 7pm on ITV4.

Cheers :wink:

Paul
Not as good as yesterdays individual TT. Wiggo is on fire

Now that Wimbledon has finished I am hoping that the media will get behind Team Sky's drive for the title and give it the media coverage it deserves.

flanajb":27tp5b69 said:
Now that Wimbledon has finished I am hoping that the media will get behind Team Sky's drive for the title and give it the media coverage it deserves.

In this country bikes are for people who can't afford cars.

:-(

BugBear

bugbear":853wcf91 said:
flanajb":853wcf91 said:

In this country bikes are for people who can't afford cars.

:-(

BugBear
I think you are right and that is how we are perceived by the majority in this country

Back