• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Tormek T7 -SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Tormek T7 in excellent condition, has stainless Steel shaft and supplied with everything shown in the photos. Fitted is a non Tormek 250mm wheel that is soft and chips a little on the edges but gives a fine tool edge, the original Tormek wheel is brand new and unused.

£450 as described plus carriage ( can arrange your own or collect ) located Northumberland NE65 8. - PM me if interested or have any questions.

My wife feels I need to downsize my workshop a bit but I'm not desperate to sell.

Attachments

• Tormek 1.JPG
    Tormek 1.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 2.JPG
    Tormek 2.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 3.JPG
    Tormek 3.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 4.JPG
    Tormek 4.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 5.JPG
    Tormek 5.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 6.JPG
    Tormek 6.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tormek 7.JPG
    Tormek 7.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 0
Tormek T7 in excellent condition, has stainless Steel shaft and supplied with everything shown in the photos. Fitted is a non Tormek 250mm wheel that is soft and chips a little on the edges but gives a fine tool edge, the original Tormek wheel is brand new and unused.

£450 as described plus carriage ( can arrange your own or collect ) located Northumberland NE65 8. - PM me if interested or have any questions.

My wife feels I need to downsize my workshop a bit but I'm not desperate to sell.
So wheres she going to move to?

So wheres she going to move to?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've tried that tack but after 50 years she doesn't reply and the eyes just roll upwards. I've been VERY slowly listing all my tools and machinery just in case something happens to me as there is a lifetimes worth to sort out.
I have laid down the rule that if we come to downsize I'll be looking for something with a large workshop, the accommodation isn't important, - don't think she believes that either. :unsure:

ATB
Bob

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've tried that tack but after 50 years she doesn't reply and the eyes just roll upwards. I've been VERY slowly listing all my tools and machinery just in case something happens to me as there is a lifetimes worth to sort out.
I have laid down the rule that if we come to downsize I'll be looking for something with a large workshop, the accommodation isn't important, - don't think she believes that either. :unsure:

ATB
Bob
Her in shed then she can have as many wardrobes/dress/shoes storage as likes and you can have house as workshop! done.
Bet if you went to pub every night and got blathered up on grog coming home when ever she'd soon be hooting n hollering!.
Or you got shot of all your tools and just sat in house saying nothing/Vegetating in front tv she'd moan again.

Her in shed then she can have as many wardrobes/dress/shoes storage as likes and you can have house as workshop! done.
Bet if you went to pub every night and got blathered up on grog coming home when ever she'd soon be hooting n hollering!.
Or you got shot of all your tools and just sat in house saying nothing/Vegetating in front tv she'd moan again.
TBH I have a very easy going wife, I conditioned her within a very short time of getting hitched by pulling out a wall she didn't think should be done, the improvements worked well, she admitted I was right (of course) and she hasn't queried anything since. She did open one of my workshop cupboards once, said something under her breath and not another word. I hope she doesn't decide to count my planes, chisels etc. :ROFLMAO:

Back