The Warrington Chest. Patternmakers Tool Chest and Tools 1888.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browsing the site, I seem to already appear in your newsletter No.138 in the article about nails by Chris How....What a small world.
Tried to find that newsletter but I'm hopeless at trying to navigate TATHS webpage.

You're not the only one. It takes a bit of tangential thinking to get round, that's for sure.

I'm in the article on clasp nails, nail geekdom!

You'll have to look under resources, then newsletters.

You're not the only one. It takes a bit of tangential thinking to get round, that's for sure.

I'm in the article on clasp nails, nail geekdom!

You'll have to look under resources, then newsletters.
Interesting link... Many thanks.

I picked up my copy in the mailbox this afternoon. 😊 It took 8 days to get here. Pretty good as packages from the US usually take as long or longer. Now to spend some time remembering how to turn pages.😉

Pete

Last edited:
I picked up my copy in the mailbox this afternoon. 😊 It took 8 days to get here. Pretty good as packages from the US usually take as long or longer. now to spend some time remembering how to turn pages.😉

Pete
I'm glad the book arrived okay, Pete; I hope you enjoy it... Please let us know how you get on with all that new fangled page turning malarkey.

Was a great talk and Q&A, thoroughly enjoyed it. Still waiting for my copy to arrive tho'
😿

Great talk - pattern-makers and their tools are fascinating.

If you have a side interest in vices, the one in the right foreground of photo of the large patternmakers shop in Sheffield looks very like a quick release T J Syers (ie made in Bradford area and patented 1877, weeks before the very similar Entwistle and Kenyon, both less than 3 years before the rather different J Parkinson patent - all from Bradford).

Great talk - pattern-makers and their tools are fascinating.

If you have a side interest in vices, the one in the right foreground of photo of the large patternmakers shop in Sheffield looks very like a quick release T J Syers (ie made in Bradford area and patented 1877, weeks before the very similar Entwistle and Kenyon, both less than 3 years before the rather different J Parkinson patent - all from Bradford).
Chester Spiers who was on our zoom chat seems to like vices.

Back