SYCMU: Hmmm, this one smells a bit fishy...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevM

Established Member
Reaction score
And today's entry for stuff you couldn't make up (SYCMU) is Female driver crashes while pleasuring herself with sex toy

Western Gazette":c459433m said:
A female driver has crashed into the back of a van while pleasuring herself with a sex toy.

The woman, described as "fit" and in her 30s, was static in traffic when her Mini suddenly lurched forward and hit the back of the stationary fish van.

She swapped details with the van driver whose bosses proceeded to check footage from the vehicle's rear camera.

To M&J Seafood's surprise, the video showed a woman holding a Rampant Rabbit-style sex toy and doing up her trousers.

A source said: "A driver was called into the office and feared he was getting the sack. He'd been on his first shift after looking for work for ages.

"The bosses told him it wasn't his fault and then said 'Have you seen this?'. He was like 'what the f**k'. They all had a good laugh. Apparently the lady was pretty fit."

The driver was working for M&J Seafood's branch in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.

The firm, which refused to ID the driver or release the video, added: "The matter is in the hands of our insurers."

Static in traffic, or ecstatic in traffic?

I have a gay friend who once crashed his car because he was looking at the bottom of a Nice Young Man instead of where he was going, so I think it's entirely plausible!

Steve Maskery":1myi958l said:
I have a gay friend who once crashed his car because he was looking at the bottom of a Nice Young Man instead of where he was going, so I think it's entirely plausible!

When I did my motorcycle training, we had just set out one time - myself, the instructor, and another student - when we passed a young woman with a very nice figure walking down the street in one of those long dresses with a gap up one side, so her leg from ankle to waist was exposed as she strode forward. Naturally I was focussed entirely on the road in front of me and keeping an eye out for any potential hazards, but I heard over the earpiece the instructor giving an earful to the other student for a couple of minutes after his head had turned sideways as we passed her.

Later someone told me that the woman is someone the instructor knows, and he deliberately arranged for her to be walking along when he's taking young guys out for lessons!

Latest posts

Back