So now you know

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terencedug

Established Member
Reaction score
For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Dung?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Dung'!
Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Dung is the only son of Awe Dung. Awe Dung, the fertilizer magnate, who married O. Dung, the owner of Needeep N. Dung, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Dung married Noe Dung. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Dung, Giva Dung, Fulla Dung, Bull Dung, and the twins Deep Dung and Dip Dung.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Dung married Dumb Dung, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Dung divorced.
Noe Dung later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Dung Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Dung married Loda Dung, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Dung. Two of the other six children, Fulla Dung and Giva Dung, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Dung-Happens nuptials. The Dung-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Dung, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.
He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Dung.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Dung', you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Dung

I think the censoring algorithm has been at work again. Kind of spoils the the joke when the expression is meant to be 'Jack ---- I posted one recently where the word -**- was changed to 'buttocks' which made a complete nonsense of the gag!

Latest posts

Back