SIP cast Iron table saw 12"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amrik

Reaction score
I can buy a brand new 12" SIP table saw for £700. wow! an equivalent saw from the better makes will cost about £1500-£2000.

Anyone know if these are any good. I'm a believer in you get what you pay for and would not want to start calling it a heap of **** after a week. Don't know which one to go for now EB PK255 or the SIP.

Anyone out there know anything on this SIP machine.

Amrik

Hi Amrik, Yes brilliant. I have one myself. It is a large heavy best and very accurate. Plenty of power too. I have the basic saw without the sliding table as I didn't ahve the room for this but it is plenty big enough for most of my jobs. HTH. :wink:

Thanks to all of you who have gave me the pearls of your wisdom on the saw

Gona make me mind up soon on which saw to have ( bucks fizz time)

Amrik

I have a 10" SIP , Just a reminder that the mitre fence need to be upgraded to a better one so the total will be about £830, but if are happy with a 10" I would go for a Jet JTS-250. better dust exctraction, far better and precise fence, decent mitre and sliding, etc.

Amrik

You will be very happy indeed with that saw.

Why 12"? 10" saws are much cheaper and if you are cutting very thick wood, then a bandsaw is preferrable

Back