Rutland Clearance

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of it has sold out if my experience is anything to go by.

Jake":16zbjgy1 said:

Not so.

I just bought a Dewalt dovetail jig and a Festool TDK 12V drill and saved myself a cool £150! :lol:

I asked the lad on the phone if these were one off items and he told me they had plenty of stock with more items being added today.

Jack Plane":39h3y0p1 said:
Jake":39h3y0p1 said:

Not so.

I just bought a Dewalt dovetail jig and a Festool TDK 12V drill and saved myself a cool £150! :lol:

I asked the lad on the phone if these were one off items and he told me they had plenty of stock with more items being added today.

Oh good for you - I ordered six things (obviously the wrong ones!)- five of them were sold out, the other one they could only supply 1 instead of 2.

The TDK is reduced all over the place btw, as it's been deleted, and people are selling off their demo and stock for the new T15/T12 Li-ions. Doesn't stop it being a very good price for a very nice drill, though!

Surprised to see the Vac Sys reduced on there - its not being upgraded already, is it? I don't see how Rutlands could be reducing it otherwise, though.

Festool CT33 is a good deal, as are the Freud blades.

Cheers,
Neil

Why is that Paul? I'd always intended to go for that system if I ever wanted to vac veneer

If Festool's exclusivity policy is anything to go by, they are probably working on a range of highly expensive vacuum clamping bags that are only compatible with the unit and the unit won't accept any other bags at all, ever.

Me, cynical? Nah!

Latest posts

Back