Ready made kitchen carcasses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBH1

Established Member
Reaction score
Could anybody recommend a supplier of ready made kitchen carcasses? I'm looking to fit out my new kitchen and would like to make the door and drawer fronts. I'd like to use grey carcasses as I'm not too keen on the white or wood patterned stuff.
Thanks in advance,
Euan

It's actually fairly hard to buy them with out doors. Most places want to sell you doors and the like. I think you can buy carcasses from wickes and ikea without doors on them. I rang up quite a few places and they wouldn't sell them without doors.

Thats look like the kind of thing I'm looking for. Seems reasonably priced too. As Morfa mentioned it appears difficult to buy without doors and in grey.

Thanks.

That site looks good. Unless you live in an AB postcode, when it looks as if they do the usual of socking on a ridiculous extra charge for delivery :evil: . FWIW, Magnet might sell complete units, then knock off the cost of the doors etc. as if they had been returned. But don't quote me on that!

Howdens do bare carcases. You'll have to open an account with them, but that's not difficult - just tell them you've just started up a joinery business.

Back