• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Proxxon TG 125E 5" Disc Sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenArfer

Established Member
Reaction score
This 5"/125mm disc sander will be extremely useful for a model maker or for any small work requiring accurate detail sanding. It comes with the original desk/bench mounting clamp, mitre gauge, manual and a very good selecting of new discs. Specifically, one pack of 5 each 80g, 150g & 240g.
The photos below are of the actual machine that I have for sale.
I will be quite happy to securely pack and dispatch by courier at buyer's cost or collection from SP10 2xx NW Hampshire.
Price? - £90

Attachments

• Proxxon TG 125E_005.jpg
    Proxxon TG 125E_005.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Proxxon TG 125E_008.jpg
    Proxxon TG 125E_008.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Proxxon TG 125E_007.jpg
    Proxxon TG 125E_007.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Proxxon TG 125E_003.jpg
    Proxxon TG 125E_003.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Proxxon TG 125E_010.jpg
    Proxxon TG 125E_010.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 0
This 5"/125mm disc sander will be extremely useful for a model maker or for any small work requiring accurate detail sanding. It comes with the original desk/bench mounting clamp, mitre gauge, manual and a very good selecting of new discs. Specifically, one pack of 5 each 80g, 150g & 240g.
The photos below are of the actual machine that I have for sale.
I will be quite happy to securely pack and dispatch by courier at buyer's cost or collection from SP10 2xx NW Hampshire.
Price? - £90
Hi - did you sell this?

It just happens that I may have an almost new Record DS300 for sale - it was bought new and used for maybe 30mins only so is certainly in as-new condition.
I say maybe as the local mens shed I'm a member of has first dibs on it however after some months they are still prevaricating and due to a change in my circumstances I may be forced to sell this and the rest of my workshop tools in the near future
Given this items weight a local sale would be preferred, I was looking for £200 ono and will put it up on the For Sale forum if there is interest

I have an interest, but sadly not near £200. Record have a Winter Promotion right now at £219.99 and I would order, but I don't have a supplier anywhere near. Carriage over 30KG gets expensive. Where in Essex are you?

Latest posts

Back