posting pictures how do we do it

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibcallus

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All
i know it has to have been asked before but i have looked and cannot find the answer can you tell me please, also sorry put it in the wrong place,

brian

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately it is a total PITA to post pictures here AFAIAC. I host mine on my own website.and put a link to them. Unlike the American forum I use ssv, where I just attach the pic on my PC and it uploads, resizes, and posts it where I want it.
BTW come on the chat at 9pm tonight on the ssv you will be made very welcome

Hi Deejay,
thanks for pointing me to the how to post pics bit hard to it pick up but will try my best, also to Mouse for your advice i would like to have a chat but Thursday night is my keep fit night for Age concern and I can't let that go it as taken me so long to get some mussels back in my body, not bothered for 50 years but now that i am on the slippery slopes
ie- getting on a peg 73yrs i need to train, thanks again from the young scroll sawer, by the way love your posts you are a talent person keep up the good work and keep posting,

Brian

Hi Mouse,
join the age concern or something like that and then join in the fun of getting younger again, go to fully fitted gyms with all the gear and do a bit of circuit training the price starts at £2 per session here, the gym at the moment is £10 per month 7 days a week for 3 months its a steal get going kiddo there will be somewhere round your area, also go to the baths for free or very cheap and with a bit of luck a Dolly Bird as the instructor what more can you ask for apart from getting a new scroll saw,
see you later,

Brian

Latest posts

Back