PM me for some free shiny things

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, following on from the rants on the "last post I'm leaving" thread, I'd like to turn it around and give some shiny things away.
The items are a surprise, they are second hand, perfectly useable and would be expensive new.
I have 3 spare which I never use so as an act of "Bobby madness" I have decided to post them out to people who PM me.
To keep it fair I will divide pm's by 4 and post to those people (i.e. 40 pms the 10th, 20th and 30th PM) PM's to be received by the end of Sunday (midnight).
The post will be cheapest possible and bear in mind I might not be able to post straight away, so please be patient. All I ask is if when you receive it, if it's of no use, pass it on to another forum member in a fair way.
Hobby guys only please and over 50 posts please guys, UK only.
Just PM's at the moment, I'll notify the winners for an address.

Good luck guys

Very kind of you Bob :)

(*checks to see whether i've posted enough waffle to qualify!)

Edit: Wahooooooooooooo --- on a roll !

Lots of PM's received, thank you, I won't reply but if it's gone from your outbox I have received it.
Bit of speculation about what the shiny things are, trust me they are not anything to do with LN or Veritas, not even close ............ they make a noise (first clue)!!!!!!!!!!

What a fabulously generous offer. And what fun. I'm all new round here but starting to feel the love! I've signed up to do a secret Santa as that looks like good fun.

Few people saying are they too late, NO, offer is open until midnight on Sunday, loads of time.

Latest posts

Back