PLYWOOD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BECKS

Established Member
Reaction score
Greetings All, I need 6 sheets of veneered plywood. Anybody know any stockists in Kent please?
Many thanks BECKS

p.s. Essex at a push.

I found these guys very helpful even when I wanted a single 8x4 of veneered mdf. I've misplaced the catalogue so I can't confirm if they do v-ply but they do most things. I found them the cheapest locally.

Panel Supplies (UK) Ltd.
Harvey Road - Basildon - Essex - SS13 1ES
Tel - (44) 1 268 729100 Fax - (44) 1 268 729700

Thanks for the replies. Edens only have MDF. Richard Russell is in croydon, a bit of a mission to get to for me. I live in Whitstable. KevinR can you check that phone no. please?
Kind regards BECKS

Richard Russel deliver daily all along the south coast no need for you to travel :D

Jason

BECKS,
I asked Morgan Timber of Strood (01634 290909, and very good by the way, but didn't do ply) for recommendations. I have now mislaid the number :oops: , but did phone "them" and did establish a) they were near Strood, b) they would do small orders, c) had different grades and thicknesses, d) had attractive prices (ie undercut B&Q and the London Timber Merchants by some way), e) did not provide a cutting service, but were happy to help with loading.
Hope this helps.
Regards

BECKS":1vvpwo02 said:
KevinR can you check that phone no. please?

I pasted it off the single page (!) in their website. Its in international format.
According to yellow pages they are: 01268 729100.
I used them in about August. Still cannot find their catalog at the mo.

Back