Plenty of spare time

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is he a surgeon in his spare time aswell,,,, "I do alot of amputations in here when i have to, its clean enough"

I'd like to play in his shop but not when he's in it - god help me if i put 7/8" screw in the 5/8" box!

I totally agree with what hes saying thou. I find it so hard when it all gets messy and my work suffers as a result.

Did you listen to part 2 where he said he was a herbal therapist and that he saw a lot of people with lung problems from wood dust. Its some serious stuff glad I've been investing all my money at the mo into DC.

i never thought having a poney tail/long hair was a good idea in the shop.... the feckin dust in the hair was a total pain in the ass, titebond is really hard to wash out. its not cool when you have things dangling over machinery.

nice shop though, i always wanted a pony tail.....

PAUL>
i took these 10 mins ago, Today i was working with a t shirt on, just because there's snow doesn't mean its cold - something my family in scotland find hard to beleive.

IMGP0722.jpg

IMGP0721.jpg

not a cloud in the sky. have you been to st martin before?

nice eh,

I saw this a while back and I seriously considered getting into alternative health. Quackery pays!

Nice 'shop...not quite up to Robert Ingham's standard though. What does he do in it apart from make strange boxes? - Rob

i never noticed a lathe in there, kinda odd for a workshop of that calibre i thought. maybe i need to watch again.

2tone":1z8ey40t said:
IMGP0722.jpg

have you been to st martin before?

nice eh,
That look like great weather, It helps that St Martin itself is higher than most of Scotlands ski area.

I usually stay in Brides Le Bains or Meribel, I have skied in St Martin many times it seems a nice place to live...Not as ponsey as the other valleys, a friend of mine has just recently come back from working on a £12million ski lodge in Courchevel.

What took you there ?

2tone":3aghecwq said:
i never noticed a lathe in there, kinda odd for a workshop of that calibre i thought. maybe i need to watch again.

Lathes are incredibly messy. If he is a 'clean freak' I doubt a lathe will ever factor into his plans. Or if they do, he'll build a separate shed for it ;)

What took you there ?
I used to live in australia and met a french girl from the area and decided to set up base here for a while - think the plan is to either spend a few years in Candada, new zealand and new caledonia - truth be known i think we both still have a big soft spot for Oz, i like learning all the different techniques from other countries.

if your ever skiing in the area let me know and i'll give you the non tourist guide and show you the hopefully new workshop in the centre of the village!

Latest posts

Back